Sunday, November 20, 2011

College - england - do you meet new people?

im going to college (ages 16-18) next year, and i cant wait to get away from my current school. the people are really annoying, and some people get so irritating. anyway only a few of my friends are going to the college im going to, and i'd really like to meet new people and make new friends. do you think this is likely to happen?

College - england - do you meet new people?
Amy, it is very likely to happen. Further education college is a wonderful change from school life. It is a lot less structured, and you are treated like an adult instead of a school child. Many of the things you no doubt find irritating about school will all be gone, and even the way people interact with each other is different. You may even become friends with some of the people from school that you would never have hung out with in that environment.





I had a great time in college, and it really was a refreshing change from school, not that I especially hated school. But I felt I was mature enough to move on, and I think my decision to attend college instead of sixth form helped me grow up faster and felt like a step closer to the real world.

toothache

No comments:

Post a Comment