Sunday, November 20, 2011

I would like to meet new people.?

I'm a sophmore in high school and i feel very limited to my small circle of friends. I mean last year i was really popular and i knew a lot of people i really loved but with all the drama that comes with being in high school everyone kind of separated and i'm trying to stay away from that this year. So now i have this very small group of friends that i don't enjoy even being around anymore. what do u suggest i do? most of the time i feel really depressed because i'm not enjoying life the way i'm supposed to. How can i meet more people %26amp; enjoy my life more...i don't want to feel like i'm wasting my teen years.

I would like to meet new people.?
hey doll! listen, high school, as u stated, is full of this type of drama. the best way i got through it was by being confident in myself and not letting what other people say be a determining factor. If you give attention to what other people say, their mean-ness will work and the only one who will suffer is you. If u have a nonchalant attitude and just enjoy urself, those people will stop talking and instead realize that its no use. I know i may sound like a "self esteem commercial" but ive tried it and it works! i ended up being popular in high school plus everyone looked at me as a person who they could count on. Plus, don't be afraid to meet someone outside of ur circle, whether its a jock, a cheerleader, a nerd or a punk. the broader your appeal, the better view people will have of you. So just laugh, smile, and be happy with yourself and u'll find that the people around you will be the same. People are naturally attracted to a person with a good personality! Thats a great way to meet new peeps! Take care and good luck!!

emergency dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment