Sunday, November 20, 2011

Do you have "personal chemistry" with many people you meet?

I meet so many people all the time and I feel little or no connection with them. I just feel they are bland or shallow and offer me nothing. I am sure they did not feel any chemistry with me either.





I wonder if other people feel such a lack of chemistry with the people they meet. I assume most people find it easier to find that personal connection, but maybe not.





What do you feel about most people you meet? Could you enjoy spending time with them or maybe be friends, or do you prefer they moved on outside your life?

Do you have "personal chemistry" with many people you meet?
Personal I always find something to connect with, problem is weather I can mantain it or not, and I'll amit alot of the time I kind of have to change myself, wear a face. But in alot of ways we do that even when were being honest. Really my point comes down to its possible for us all to find some way (and this is the key) to be motivated to talk to anyone else. Thats really what it comes down to, for me it use to be to understand people, get out there story. Eventually after you hear so many you actually get to understanding people, if anything from the lessons you learn from there experiences. After time you've got wisdom to share and that becomes motivating, hence why I'm here. But the fact is people are pretty insecure, we hurt, were afriad, and we don't think people can relate to that. Besides that some people are just plain shallow and pretty hard to find any merit for. But then again with the right motivation (damn she is so HOT!!!!) we can.....


No comments:

Post a Comment