Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How can I meet people in college?

Ok, so I am a college freshman and I know that everyone asks this question and the response is always, "it takes time, blah blah". Anyway, I really want to enjoy my year and not be all lonely at all. I have friends (high school) that i hang out with, but I want to meet NEW people. I'm tired of waiting for it to happen. I wish I can just find friends.


Approaching people is hard no matter how outgoing you are. You never know what to say...it's just so awkward. I don't have a problem talking to anyone, but it's just that when I talk to someone it's only briefly, it's not like we exchange numbers and such. We just talk..that's just about it.





Oh and another thing, is it okay to go to functions alone...like a bar or a party, etc? thanks so much for the help!

How can I meet people in college?
join clubs %26amp; sports teams to get outside yr circle of friends. yes, it's ok to go to functions by yrself...why not???
Reply:Enroll


No comments:

Post a Comment