Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How do I meet new people?

I just recently graduated college and am back living in the area where I went to high school. I'm also some what newly out of a relationship. How do I meet people? Esp. guys? I consider myself at least somewhat attractive, my guy friends always tell me that I'm hot and that they wish they could find a girl that looked like me and had my personality. Yet whenever I go out, guys never approach me. Any help?

How do I meet new people?
well start going to clubs and get some friends to go with you. then you will at least find somebody and maybe even new friends or maybe even a b/f. And if you're having trouble with the approach thing maybe you could approach the guy.
Reply:Meeting new people ex specially guys is always complicated. I do know from experience that when your looking to meet a new guy to feel that empty void you have been missing in your heart it never happens and if it does its just another guy that will be passing threw your life, another chapter you wish you had skipped and read ahead to see the ending.. I personally say take your time, when you go out go out to have fun as if its all about you and the people around you and when you least expect to meet a guy it will happen. So for now i say have fun with the life you have and Cherish your friends around you for standing by your side. You will meet that guy that special guy that sends butterflies all threw your stomach. Patients and waiting is always the best, after all that's how i met the guy I'm in love with.:)


Good Luck and remember to always stay positive about yourself..


No comments:

Post a Comment