Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where can I meet some 18-21 year old people in washington DC?

Hey,





I'm in Washington DC this week for business and I get this weekend off (Im 19), I was wondering where I could meet some young people to hang out... Is there a beach or anythin? Any clubs that younger peeps usually frequent on saturdays (ill have no trouble getting in)? Im in the Crystal city area right now.





Cheers

Where can I meet some 18-21 year old people in washington DC?
well... im right outside of crystal city in alexandria, as you probally already know METRO is the best way to get around town. There are no beaches.... but the waterfront down in DC is very nice, as in clubs most are 21 and up, but in Adams Morgan there are some that are 18+ im 19 and have no problem getting into some in A. Morgan, besides that there is really no 1 place where people hang out, depends on your interests. you can e-mail me @ jmsbdunks@yahoo.com for more info...
Reply:georgetown uni, american uni, other college parties. in near places u can go to univ.of md college park there parties are always great. go clubbing or go shopping. u will see plenty of people in that age group.





from a dc native :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment