Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How should i act when i meet new people?

Ive been through a lot of **** in my life, and like many teenagers i go through the casual rumour.


My friends at another school really want me to go to parties with them and want me to go hangout with them.


But im worried that these people might hate me, or already have an impression of me before they even meet me.


This usually makes me shy..





How should i act when i first meet people.. (especially to guys)


and how do i act if someone does bring up something they've heard of me? (none of the stuff is true though.. alot of rumours have been sent around about me because of other girls who were angry for stupid reasons.)





Anyway, i really do want to spend time with my friends.. and it'd be great to make friends with their friends too.. it would prevent me from loosing these frineds ive had for so long.

How should i act when i meet new people?
Just be yourself an be confident. Don't let them think you are afraid of them and don't let them take control over you. Some teens love to take advantage of people who they think want to impress them. So remember who you are, and stay true to yourself and your values. Don't party or do something with them to fit in if it makes you uncomfortable.
Reply:i understand your situation. just FORGET about those rumors and lies. act like they never even were talked about. prove the people wrong. i don't know what the particular rumors were about you, but do everything you can that's the opposite of what those rumors are, so no one would ever be able to believe another rumor they hear about you... makes sense right? if someone spread the rumor that you're "mean" for example... just be the friendliest you can be. this will not only help you out, but people around you, as well. also, dismiss the rumor. don't miss out on fun times because of what other people think of you. what if everyone did that? believe in yourself, prove that the rumors are wrong-IN YOUR ACTIONS, not your words, have fun and do what YOU want to do! best of luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment