Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do i meet other people?

I'm new to YM and dont have any friends on here. How do I meet other people on here when i don't kno anyones addresses? PLEASE HELP! thx everyone

How do i meet other people?
Now, I don't know how old you are, but you could try this...





When I was in middle school, I would go to Neopets.com all of the time and talk on their chat rooms because they are safe. I've meet many new and interesting people on there from all over the world. Infact, I still talk to many of them.





Another thing that you could try is getting a myspace. As long as you don't put your personal information on there, you are perfectly safe--trust me. I've met some cool people on there, got back in touch with my sister, and have become more aware of my friends and what they are doing. It's fun and easy, too.





I hope that these options help you out!





-Lella^_^
Reply:I really wish when people have questions that are personal that they give more details....Since I don't know your age,or your likes or dislike, I can't help you.......Sorry! You may also try reading the rules..........Questions and Answers are just that! You will get kicked off if you try and make this a personal site.....good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment