Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I meet new people when I'm in my late 20s?

Grad school takes up a huge chunk of time and I'm broke.


Where I can I meet new people when I'm alone all the time? It sucks and I'm getting very lonely. and bored. All I do is study and work out when I'm not studying. (Now I'm on here...LOL with nothing to do.) Also, everyone in church is in couples and all the groups are for older ladies who do crafts, couples groups, or singles in their early 20s.

How can I meet new people when I'm in my late 20s?
How about grad school? Schools are virtual dating mills. I'm sure there are people in your classes that you might want to hang with. If you're done with classes and doing research, there's nothing stopping you from still going to school and taking additional classes. I met my first girlfriend in grad school and I was 28. I'm a guy despite my avatar.
Reply:do you have any girl friends? if so try planning at least one day a week to have a girls night out. even if just two of you. you will be suprised at how many people you can meet just going to the movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment