Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want to meet other people but i can't chat because my parents say it is to dangerous, what can i do?

I want to meet people my age and be best friends with them. Tell me people!!!!

I want to meet other people but i can't chat because my parents say it is to dangerous, what can i do?
you DONT need internet to meet new people. join clubs and things, introduce yourself to people, get involved. theres tons of great people around you who are your age and that you can interact with. the internet is deceiving. you have to be extremely cautious. and frankly, i think that gr.5 is too young for someone to be chatting on the internet. im in gr.8 and im not even allowed to go into chat rooms. you dont even know who youre talking to when youre in one!
Reply:Your parents are bang on right about how dangerous chat lines are. They ARE dangerous no matter what anyone says. You can get all kinds of security and junk like that, but there's still a small chance of danger. Anyway, try to talk to people and look like you are a cheerful person.


No comments:

Post a Comment