Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I meet people who play the same online game as me to trade items with them?

I play several MMO's such as Guild Wars SRO etc etc. Are there any forums or communities I can go to to trade my items? I don't mean illegally, I mean meet people who wnat to buy something I have ingame for somethign they have ingame.


Thanks peeps

Where can I meet people who play the same online game as me to trade items with them?
http://www.playerauctions.com/


would be your best bet.





there are a few more like this site if you do a yahoo search.





Gamepal.com soon to add trade to there site.
Reply:in Guild Wars, you can always post on the Trade Chat which items you have and want to sell/trade with others, as well as what items you might be looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment