Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do I meet people in a new state that I have things in common with?

I have two small children, and I don't work. We moved here for my fiancee's job, and he works like 70 hours. So Im so lonely. Id like to meet people with kids so my kids can have playmates. Its been 4 months, and nothing. Please help, Im so lonely.

How do I meet people in a new state that I have things in common with?
Go for walks. Go to playgrounds, swimming pools. Try to meet other non-working mothers of small children in your neighborhood. You will have much in common.
Reply:People say they 'find' love, as if it were an object hidden by a rock. But love takes many forms, and it is never the same for any man and woman. What people find then is a certain love.





Love, like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes, under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots, keeping itself alive.





Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment