Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's the best way to meet new people and make friends?

I am new to the USA and I don't have a car. But I live close to NYC - so I can always take the train. I am a bit shy, so I almost always don't start conversations. I am not looking to get into a relationship or something - I just want to meet new people, because I am almost bored to death in my free time after work and on the weekends. I would love to meet people - both guys and girls - but like I said, I am shy. I wouldn't want to go up to a girl and talk to her because I don't want her to think I am hitting on her. And I wouldn't want the guys to think I am weird or not straight because I go up and talk to them. I don't know if it matters that I am not an American or that I don't have a car - does it? I have a well-paying job and think I am a nice person (who doesn't? lol). Please don't suggest buying a car - I am hoping I can do without it. Are generally people prejudiced against guys like me, who are not American and without a car? Serious answers only please.

What's the best way to meet new people and make friends?
try myspace.com


u can create a profile and meet lots of people close to you....


No comments:

Post a Comment